CADS is a leading international software company that specialises in Structural Engineering Design and Detailing software. Our software solutions are used worldwide by Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers, Civil Engineering Contractors, House Builders, National and Local Governments and Rebar Fabricators. CADS has been in business for over 40 years and employs more than 300 Engineers worldwide. We have over 8000 customers who use our software in more than 70 countries.
We have a great opportunity for a Reinforced Concrete 3D Modelling and Detailing Co-ordinator to work in our Project Services Office in Woking, Surrey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and allocation of resources to projects;
- Resource management and periodic performance review;
- Assessing projects at initial, intermediate and final stages;
- Training staff and continuing development;
- Ensuring monthly production targets are met
- Communicating with clients’ representatives at their offices and on site;
- Attending client meetings and recording feedback to management.
Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience in 2D RC detailing, preferably with CADS RC and AutoCAD;
- 2+ years’ experience using Revit, preferably with CADS RC3D plug-in;
- Working knowledge of BS8110 and EC2 design codes;
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to collaborate with Clients and Colleagues to plan work and meet deadlines;
- Suitable Project Management experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum, depending on expertise and experience.
Closing date: 4th November 2019