Location: Broadstone, Dorset
Salary: Dependent on experience and proven ability
Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
SMART Estimator software produces fast accurate estimates, quotes, 3D models, CAD drawings and lists of equipment needed for almost all types of scaffolding and provides automatic compliance checks for TG20:13, the industry standard health and safety code. Hundreds of scaffolding companies have adopted SMART Estimator to help them win more business and improve their efficiency and the profitability of their scaffolding contracts. The new BIM Toolbox helps them to interact electronically with main contractors who often require their sub-contractors to engage with their tendering via digital 3D models. We are continuing to build new solutions and have recently developed two new mobile apps to help with scaffold inspections, handovers and variations.
- To provide first line technical support to our customers, assisting them with their technical queries via phone, email and remote support.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Report any software problems detected or user requests in the bug/change request software.
- Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice.
- To allocate more complex service issues to second line support.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house for third party software.
The suitable candidate will:
- Ideally will have enjoyed working in or as a supplier to a scaffolding related industry e.g. scaffolding or safety equipment.
- Enjoy exploiting their technical background and previous experience to the full by assisting CADS customers with learning about how CADS software can benefit their business.
- Develop a professional consultative approach to their business affairs and wish to be considered as a ‘trusted advisor’ by your clients.
- Be mature enough to work off their own initiative, set their own priorities and manage their own time.
- Have a confident outgoing nature and good verbal & written communication skills.
- Have good computer skills and enjoy the challenge of learning new software.